It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, May 16, 2005

Tiring Monday

Someone broke into the store early this morning...I though cops will be hanging out for a while to do some investigation but I guess "some people" prefered to just be quiet and do their own thingie...
I still have no clue what in the world happen but I am very sure that the franchise owner of the store won't be very happy...I've been interrogated by my superiors earlier, too...Oh well..this day is one of those days... if you know what I mean...

I'll be getting another fone exclusively for international use...I am so aware that my friends from the Philippines are so stingy that they send me text messages once in a blue moon! (hehehe)...with this fone they can text me for only 1 peso... cool huh? I have no freaking clue how it works but who cares right... as long as I can bother my friends 24/7.

I have one final tomorrow and I better have my butt out of the computer in 5 minutes...

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home