It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Soon to be Official

I'm feeling better now...Thank God... I still have a sore throat but I can definitely bare the pain...

Did you remember the time when you were in your "teens", in high school in particular, especially when you're a girl? Your parents won't allow you to date and they are so like guard dogs everytime they see a guy flapping his wings around you? The time when they sometimes sneeks in your room, checks your notebooks or books for any letter of some sort? Asks you where you're going, with whom? When they interrogate you big time after a friend's birthday party? Those were the days....I remember my mom one time, she was soooo eeeevvveeee's dropping when this guy came to visit me at our house. After the so called visit, she and my dad showered me with all those advices about boys, and that I have to finish school then I can get myself a boyfriend. I am proud to say that I am really a very very good daughter to them and they can say nothing about me. I'm happy that I listened to them and didn't take guys seriously (hahaha)....

I'll be turning 25 soon!...yeah...getting matured but totally young at heart! Hahahaha! I will be officially allowed to date! can you believe that???? My "hold your feelings" attitude will be released in the world soon...

After our church service, my dad and I were standing outside chillin'. Then came this guy (my aunt's dad, not related to us though if you know what I mean). I never thought that my dad will say anything like this...He told this guy to ask his son to do the moves on me!... OMG! He was playing cupid...This guy, who when I was a young girl won't allow any guys around me suddenly saying those words!!! It was a good joke...that's all I can say...enough said...there's still a lot of exchanging words and questioning but I'm just gonna leave it all to myself....

Moreover, my mom is also trying to find me a date!...Gees!!!
what is up with these people huh?????

As for me, I want to be "in love" with someone I already know rather than some random guy I barely knew. This is just my wish...But if I find the love I'm looking for in a stranger, prolly that is meant to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home