It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, May 14, 2005

So Relaxing Saturday

Oh yeah! I feel so relaxed today. I didn't have work so I woke up so late which pleased me so much.
After eating my brunch, I went to the gym to burn it. Golly! it's hard to lose weight...I badly need motivation to keep me going. Then I stopped by at Kinko's to make some copies for my lesson tomorrow in Sunday School. When I got home, I popped the Memento VHS to have a second look. I am still confused so I decided to google search it online. Luckily, I was able to find analysis about the said movie. I am still gonna see it for the third time though to prove my claims. Hehehe...critical thinking has been my favorite thing lately, it's very challenging.

I am bored so I took this survey thingie from Andeng's blog about dreamboy...
1. Suplado:
--- yes, for first impression, I find it so challenging and sexy!

2. Mr. Shades:
--- does it matter? nah

3. Bad boy:
--- nah

4. Masculado:
--- buffness? like Brad Pitt's? heck yah...body building? nah

5. Guys who give flowers:
--- heck yah

6. Smiling face:
--- with dimples? Ohlalala... hmm reminds me of Rico Yan :(

7. Hiphop:
--- uhhhmmm...not really into it

8. Guys who ask permission before courting:
--- yeah, it it's in a cute way...but hey! I prefer actions than words

9. Has earring/s:
--- NOOOO

10. Used to chewing bubblegum:
--- bubblegum? c'mon...are u a baby?

11. Long-hair:
--- Oh no! I am never attracted to long haired guys!

12. Bald:
--- like balding coz getting old? I really don't care...
--- bald coz he just feels like it? HECK YAH!

13. Antipatiko:
--- Oh please get the heck out of my face!

14. Torpe:
--- Please talk! I can't read your mind yah know...

15. Computer-games adik:
--- I prefer not...

16. Basketball player:
--- sure

17. Mr. Count-my-ex's-till-you-drop:
--- oh please! a big NO-NO

18. Mestizo:
--- doesn't really care

19. Guys who sing well:
--- awww... a factor that I find in men so sweet esp if he's gonna be serenading me with my favorite love songs!!!

20. Quiet/tame:
--- Oh not all the time... everything should be in moderation

21. Cumlaude:
--- well, a smart one will do... he doesn't have to be a cumlaude.. but if I get lucky, why not..

22. Formal:
--- as i've said.. everything should be in moderation

23. Friendly:
--- not with girls!!!! hehehehe...

24. Mr. I-have-an-opinion-about-anything-&-everything:
--- hmmm...not too much though...moderation here baby!

25. Motorcyle guy:
--- no.. unless you're Ryan Seacrest

26. Rocker:
--- NO

27. Skate boarder:
--- seriously? how old are you? gees

28. Alaskador (prankster):
--- prolly a hint will do..not much coz it's annoying... it should only be used for flirting purposes only..

29. Flirt:
--- yeah.. if it's for me..

30. Mr. Campus Crush:
--- sure! hehehe

31. bigotilyo:
--- I prefer goatee...

32. Painter:
--- i guess not

33. Galante:
--- yeah!

34. Mr. Love Letter:
--- oh sure... this is so rare nowadays but i will really appreciate cute love notes/letters

35. Maporma:
--- this is not a problem, if I'm gonna be ur gurl, then I can take care of your fashion sense...trust me.. I have two brothers and I helped them pick their clothes!

36. Talks Too Much:
--- if you mean a good conversationalist, yeah.. but other than that, no

37. Soccer Hottie:
--- no!

38. Anti-Christ:
--- NO

39. Mama's Boy:
--- like the one's I see on TV? oh heck no!
but if it's a form of motherly love, sure...coz it means he appreciates women

40. Hangs Out With His Friends A Lot:
--- we can talk about that

41. Mysterious Guy:
--- hmmm...

42. Cute Idiot:
--- oh please.. I am really into intellectual guys

43. Guitarist:
--- sure...serenade me with your acoustics? awww

44. Wide Vocabulary Guy:
--- sure.. so someone can do my paper... I will not be needing anymore thesaurus coz I have my own human thesaurus! hehehe

45. Loves you:
--- duh.. do u have to ask? heck yah

46. Maganda ang boses
--- it really doesn't matter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home