It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Slacking off Hoowee!!!

I did my superwoman thingie last weekend.. I finished all of my papers!!! the downside though was THE HEADACHE...
Anyways, I've been bothering my friend Lien because she's all stressed out with her papers and I've been asking her to see a movie...I'm such a bully huh? I tried to tell her though to finish our paper together last weekend but she never did...

I am going through some financial tightness lately. I can't believe that I've touched my savings account!!! Waaahhh!!!
Usually, I can stretched out my paycheck but this month, it was never enough. I feel so bad that I took some money from my savings. :(
I've been cutting my hours from work because of the load that I have to finish in school. Then besides that, I have to freaking have my car check. It's not that is broken or anything, it's about like a car check-up. They found out that I have to change my brake pads. So I went to the Saturn shop yesterday to have my brakes changed and oil change. The heck! Guess how much I spent? less that $200. I also have to pay the premium for my car insurance! For those people who drive, you know what I mean right? Ayayay!!!

On the bright side, I was able to get some money by selling back all my textbooks. At least, I have enough to pay for my gas and some other expenses aside from my monthly bills.

Now, I'm on the edge of dropping summer school in exchange for working full time. I have my special reason why I am so into saving some money...coz you know.. I have plans (I hope this time, this one is for reals!)

Gotta bounce...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home