It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Psychological Defect

Gees...I'm not complaining of anything...on one of my Psych class, we are required to get a hundred samples and have to weigh their backpacks...interesting huh? I was assigned to bring the scale. My groupmates and I walked around the campus carrying a weighing scale...It's so embarassing... but hey! I had fun... I get to pick the guys for bag weighing... And of course, talk a bit and stuff...So cool!!!
Remember, one of my NYR for this year is to learn how to flirt? hehehehe... I met this girl who is an expert when it comes to flirting. Her tips are really working...I tried it the other day, dang! it definitely works. I'm still a newbie though...:p

All these Psych classes are keeping me busy. Aside from that project I mentioned earlier, I still have CV's and ESP due next week. With the help of Java Chip from Starbucks, I am now ahead of the game...

Summer is almost here but it still feels chilly.

Mother's Day is on Sunday. I am so broke because I have to register for summer classes. I will spend 1000 bucks for tuition...Ayayay...I will just give my Mom the best daughter hug in the world!

Laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home