It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, May 05, 2005

My brother's leaving

Yeah.. he's gonna be on West Pac...and he's gonna be gone for 6 months...He'll be leaving on Saturday morning at 6 AM. I don't know if I'm gonna miss him because he's not living with us for quite a while now coz he's in the Navy. But maybe.. hehehehe...

I'm falling in love with my professor...he's been my favorite...I am so doing good in his class. Actually, I'll be taking summer classes because he's gonna be teaching neuropsychology and I already told him that I would love to register for all his classes. One of the reinforcement why I want to pursue Psych with the emphasis on neuropsychology so that he would be my mentor...I received a letter today from Maric College asking if I still wanted to attend the next RN class that will be on the 25th of July. I decided to finish and get my BA next year on Psychology then just go for RN afterwards. BTW, I am not falling in love with him romantically he's just so nice to look at. He's only 33 and darn it! he's married! Ay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home