It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I can't wait!

Tonight's gonna be the last lecture day for my Learning class at the community college. I really can't wait til next week to take the finals and tell myself that that class is actually over!.. You know how I don't enjoy that class... it's the professor and my classmates...I am so regretful when I took that freaking class in exchange for an old professor at SDSU... karma... :p

I have to go out this weekend since this is gonna be my last weekend before the Summer semester starts. My friends and I are planning to attend the graduation party of one of our schoolmates. Oh well...

I talked to my bestfriend last night and she made me realize one thing : Feelings mutate...

Enough said...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home