It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Memorial Day!

Did everybody had a goodtime with the long holiday weekend?

We had our yearly church picnic at Poway Lake. The weather was just perfect!!! We had different kinds of grilled stuff: pork, beef, chicken, mussels, hotdogs, and corn. I enjoyed throwing water balloons at everybody!...Yeah, I'm the mastermind! I am planning to get a full blast water gun so I can bring it at the upcoming family camp. I'm telling you, I am into playing with water...

The guy I am hoping to be THE ONE wasn't there...but you know what, it seems like all my churchmates are setting me up with guys...I don't know what's happening in the world but they're so into me hooking up with guys!...
There was this guy today that they introduced to me. Okay now, you can say straight to my face that probably I'm picky. The truth is, he's not my type...so there will be no dates...and I guess that it was very clear to them that I am not interested in getting to know more about him. Sad huh? but that's the way it is....

Seriously, I am not really good at meeting guys for dating purposes. I can pretty much deal with anybody when there isn't any idea for some romance, especially if it's a stranger! I am just shy and the real me just fades away in a second. What the heck is wrong with me????

What in the world has been happening to me these past few days...my entries are all mushy and cheesy...Ayayay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home