It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, May 12, 2005

EEerrr

Anybody seen Memento???
The heck! I stayed til 10 PM in class today because of that freaking movie!...the class is supposed to end at 9:30. But men! I'm telling you, this professor don't let his students out for even 5 minutes early! That sucks so bad!...We talked about memory in which according to my professor, don't exist.
Can someone please explain the movie to me.. it's gonna be on our finals so I really have to focus.
I'm gonna rent it and hopefully get the meaning...Am I a psychologist or what? :p

Speaking of that professor, I'm gonna complain about him big time at ratemyprofessor.com! Hmpf!

Oh it's only 12th of May here in San Diego... I guess I have to greet someone a happy birthday... finally he answered his fone.. Happy Birthday, Jon!

Oh crap... I'll be needing coffee tomorrow...Good morning Starbucks!
Nyt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home