It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dental Check-up

I went to my dentist today and heck! I've been thinking of switching to another dentist...Their service is so bad!!! I mean it... My scheduled appointment was at 3:30 and I end up going home at 5PM... can you imagine how long it took for me to get their attention??? just for a freaking check-up and some consultation...

Oh well, as usual they bother recommending extracting my wisdom teeth. I might go for it this summer but I am worried that I will look like chipmunk for weeks. I'll be spending $500 for all three...there goes my shopping money! aarrgh!

On the bright side, I didn't know that there's a cute DA working there..what a cutie!!!...*teehee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home