It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Three Things

I had a very sleepy day... hehehe... I've always been sleepy...
When I was in my BioPsych class, I can't help but close my eyes...I'm telling you, I didn't get half of the lecture. I love that class, but I guess I had too much tea yesterday that it kept me half awake all night.

Anyways, there are three things that kinda made this day special...

First, today, April 5, is our 5th Anniversary after arriving here in the United States... Basically, we are now all qualified to apply for naturalization. Hehehe! I already did! Deng, the days have just been gone so fast...I remember four years back, we are all having a hard time adjusting to a new culture, yet, here we are pretty much adjusted to the way Americans live their lives. And can you imagine that my parents are now starting to build their credit history???? Hahaha! I was the one who had the very first credit card in the family because my parents are not just used to the term "utang". After all the persuasive speeches I made that having "utang" is kinda good in US, they finally gave in last year.

Second, one of my closest friend is getting married. She sent a text message that she's having her special day on the 17th. Too bad, I won't see her get married but I am very happy for her. Also, it made me even happier that she's not gonna get married because she's pregnant! isn't that great?

Lastly, I made a plan with my friend. I won't tell what is that about but I am hoping that this one will be a success...

Off topic:
Have you ever seen a very impressive resume??? Remember, I told you about my procrastination? well, I finally able to ask one of my professor for my project, and heck! his CV was so great! I wish mine will be at least like his in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home