It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Saturday, April 02, 2005

No April Fool's Joke!

I asked for a day off this weekend because I thought that my friends and I will be heading to Rosarito, Mexico for Spring break. Unfortunately, nobody wants to drive so we ended up cancelling the whole thing. There's still a lot of time to visit the place since it is just an hour away from Tijuana. Oh well, I spent the whole day yesterday, slacking off. I woke up quite early and wasn't able to get any more sleep. I decided to turn on the TV and watched E! I got bored that I said to myself that I needed to give the mall a visit. I headed to the bank to deposit some checks (hehehe, that's why I went to the mall for shopping!)...Went to University Towne Center and strolled around the mall. I am so dying to buy the Dolce and Gabbana perfume so I went to Sephora to look for one... Gees! it was so expensive... the small bottle costs like 45 bucks! Anyways, I still bought it and mahn! I am so loving it!!!!...Then I went to Claire's to buy some earrings...(I wear weird earrings, according to my coworker)...I can't help the cravings for chocolate when I passed by the See's store. I asked for SUMMERTIME (my favorite) but they still don't have it...so I just chose a pair of the Polar Bear Claws. I still wanted to go to Robinson's May but I am so contented with the chocolates that I decided to go home. Before heading home, I went to have my gas filled up at Shell. Drove to Longs Drugs to buy some body wash, a birthday card, and feminine products. Rented a movie (Mulan 2 and The Little Blackbook). Bought the ingredients for lasagna...Went home... and baked the lasagna...
That's pretty much it......

I am having a very bad headache right now!!!...arrgh! (pulls hair)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home