It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, April 03, 2005

My longest Fone chat!

Well, last night I spent 5 hours of my time chatting on the fone... No kidding! 5 straight hours!... The longest one I had before was with Hannah which is like 3 hours. I beat that last night!
Prolly, the DST has something to do with that...don't you think? Yeah, we gotta adjust our clocks an hour ahead...
I talked to four people. First, I received a call from Boying. We had our usual conversation about how's it going...and we kinda talked a little about my very gray lovelife.. hahahaha...Then I called Roseanne, right after I hanged up the fone with Boying...As usual, girls talk... guys, money, and romance! hehehehe!!! No wonder, it took us a while to say goodbye because of our very interesting topics...Then I had my call card recharged for $10. I called my BFF in the Philippines hoping that she's home. Luckily, she was! I haven't talk to her eversince she had her baby. So use your imagination, how long will our conversation be? Anyways, I ended up missing all the stuff I should've experienced if I'm in the Philippines... picnics, birthdays, christenings, etc... hayayay! If I can only fly to the Philippines ASAP, I will...Finally, my fone chat ended with Noriel...the guy who just won't give up! If I will ever see this guy, I will definitely give him a trophy for perseverance!...Golly, I wonder if he took my salutatory speech in high school about perseverance... He might huh? BTW, he called me and I didn't call him....

Shopping galore:
I went with my mom at Target.. Bought the Lord of the Rings Trilogy DVDs coz it was in SALE for 10 bucks a piece... good deal huh? Then I also bought USHER's CD for 13.99.... I think that was the latest, it includes Confessions 2 and of course my favorite MY BOO!!!!! I wanted to buy the Friends Season 9 but I'm not sure if that's the last season coz I might get a better deal if I'm going to buy 2 seasons. Also, I saw Southpark's Season 5 on DVD... I am so tempted to buy it!

I've been spending a lot lately, the fruit of getting your income tax returned... hahahaha!!! My naturalization paper is on process already, prolly, by the end of this month I will be getting a notification to get have my fingerprints taken. Also, I need to work extra hours because I have to pay my car's registration fee!!!

Spring break just ended and I am back to school tomorrow!..which means, back to my normal routine!

I love my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home