It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, April 25, 2005

Missing in Action

Yeah... I've been MIA these past few days...Hmmm...where am I going to start?

I've been busy with school and I forgot to mention..STRESSED OUT

By Thursday night, I was able to get a deep breath after I doing my experiment's presentation (Oh yeah, this project was a BIG BIG stressor)

Anyways, I haven't been feeling well, that same day, I guess it's due to weather changes. It's been weird lately thinking it's almost summer but it feels like winter..so darn cold!

Thursday night, I tried to get a decent sleep but I guess it's not my lucky night. Stuffy nose and itchy throat has been bugging me the whole night.

I have to wake up at 4AM on Friday, ditching my school and work just to go with the youth group at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Not my favorite place in the world but I have to let all the stress out by riding extreme roller coasters!

Guess what? I only rode one extreme which is the Batman. It's enough to give me nauseated feeling...not euphoria but I can actually feel that I am about to throw-up. Anyways, had a good time and lost my voice. DArn it! I won't take anymore cough drops because that made my throat even worst...
By 11PM, I have to scream in order to be heard....we headed home at 12AM after watching a concert.

Got back home in San Diego at 3AM. Our driver, Pastor Greg was so sleepy that he had to take a nap. We stayed inside the van while he doze off. I've been dying to go home because I am so not feeling good so I called my dad at 4AM telling him to pick me up at PG's place.

I finally reached home at 4:15, took a short shower and went to bed.

I woke up at 11AM with a bad headache and no voice. I still tried to accompany my mom to a birthday party although I was dragging myself to drive decently. The party was a blast, there were plenty of food but men! my head is floating!

Went back home at 3PM, and I was so pissed off... (don't ask why, it's a sibling thing!)

Left home again at 6PM to attend another birthday party... Gees I'm telling you, it was and all-you-can eat day. I'm still not feeling well so I have no guilty feeling about the food.. hehehe
At around 9PM, the church members had a practice...we will be presenting a hand mime on Sunday (that was yesterday).
Snooze at around 12:30 AM because I still managed to watch a DVD... (I am hard headed huh?)

Sunday went great...still tired but my voice is starting to come back...
I have a very husky and sexy voice right now... anybody wants to hear it? :p
BTW, earlier in school, I picked up 4 bucks on the floor, had no clue who lost it so I kept it. My friend told me that it was a blessing from heaven because I've been spending a lot of money printing my homeworks...
Then, my friend and I signed up for an experiment for extra credit then decided to go home afterwards...

I'm here at home trying to rest... my back hurts and I've been coughing like a barking dog!...

Laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home