It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The License Plate

I made an entry last Thursday but when I clicked on POST...the internet went offline... don't you hate that when it happens?

Anyways, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...I think this has something to do with what's going on lately with the family... some family issues has been around the air lately and I can't seem to stand it anymore...

On the way home (after church, which helped me a lot to feel better), I saw a quote on a license plate. it goes something like this : A TOUGH TIME WON'T LAST LONG, BUT A TOUGH PERSON WILL

That made my day... sooner or later, everything will be back to normal...I just need to hang in there...

My projects are starting to pile up...Anyone wants to help me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home