It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, April 29, 2005

Hehehe

Finally, I survived the claws of the worst groupmate I ever had!
It feels so great!

Anyways, I am so embarassed to post this here...something to do with the advertisement shown in television.
Well, a few years ago, I bought a TAE-BO set online. It was a very overwhelming workout but I enjoyed every single thing.
Last Monday, I accidentally flipped the channel to this advertisement. It was the same product of Billy Blanks and it was called something like "bootcamp". It was so persuasive! I even called when they told the viewers to call within 15 minutes...Gees, I never thought that I will be one of those "weirdos" who buy stuff on TV...
I'm still waiting for it to arrive though and I hope I'll like it...

I still have plenty of projects to do but since I am so over with my group project, I am so happy to finish everything by Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home