It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Fiesta

My co-worker just arrived from a 15 day vacation in the Philippines. Guess what? I gave her 20 bucks to buy me some junk food. Anyways, yesterday, she gave me a big bag filled with all the stuff that I asked her to buy me. Deng! so much stuff. From yema, polvoron, pastillas, lengua de gato, and "daing na pusit, tuyo". I bet the neighborhood will complain about the smell, especially that the three apartments around us are Caucasians. Who cares! it's so darn good! Ate even bought me "patupat" and "tupig" from Pangasinan. Ayayay!!! I am binging!!! which is not good because that's agaist my so called dieting...Hello one-hour threadmill!

On a side note: I'm planning to get braces on summer. I still going on and off about it though. It's just that while watching Ms. USA last night, it's an asset of you have a perfect teeth. My teeth are not that bad, I am just sometimes annoyed with my canines, it's out of place. Have you seen Keira Knightley's (spelling?), my teeth are kinda like that...$3000 in two years??? Ah! we'll see

Paging Fides!
Need your help for my homework!..text me back ayt..

Gotta go.. I have a two papers due by tomorrow and Friday, then a test tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home