It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Monday, April 04, 2005

Career Color Assessment

I took another assessment test because I have to. It was our homework and ticket-in for today. At first, I was intrigued and I said to myself that I prolly need to confirm if I'm on the right track. So after some, calculations, spatial and abstract reasoning, verbal, and etc...the test result came up...

The career for me lies in public service. Then out of nowhere, came management as my second alternative. I didn't expect that... Anyways, I am really confident that that's my field, no doubt about that. Can you imagine the list they gave me? biological technician, chemical technician, psychiatrist, physicist, lawyer, and other health related professions.

It was a very cool website although I have to pay a freaking 15 bucks for the assessment.... if you're interested on knowing which career suits you the best, check it out : Career Colors

I am cramming on finding a psychology graduate's resume....It's gonna be due on Wednesday... Arrgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home