It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Friday, April 15, 2005

Can't wait til Next Friday

I'm telling you... I can't wait til next Friday...

Why?

It's the day after all the deadlines for this month...
Ayayay! Sorry, I have to let it out! I am so stress out with school. I even dream about all the projects that are due...showing how stressed I am...

Schedules for summer class are out but I don't know if I'm going to register for a class. I need 35 more units to graduate. Meaning, if I won't be attending summer, I need to divide those units in two, to graduate Spring 2006. But heck! I'm talking about upper division classes here...I also have to pull my GPA up so I have to get at least a B+ on all of these classes. My GPA is ayt it's just that it's not good enough if I want to get Masters in an Ivy League University. Darn it! freaking 3.70 is the minimum requirement.

Final remarks: I need an OOOZAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home