It's All about the Heart

"It is only with the heart that one can see right; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Anti-social???

I don't consider myself one... I enjoy talking to different kinds of people because I get to know different kinds of personalities. The thing about this entry though is I haven't had any difficulty dealing with others until I met one of my groupmates in Psychology 211. I'm telling you, I had the hardest time dealing with her pesonality. I don't want to judge her or anything but I can tell you that she is just uptight and a push-over kinda person. Probably, it is just me, but I can't stand her! Do you guys ever had this kind of feeling, that the first time you meet someone, you just don't feel like their company?

I don't want to go into much details but darn it! I need to let this feeling out or I might end up pulling her hair!
Hahaha! I'm just kidding! of course, I'm not gonna do that...

I gotta bounce! good thing we're reporting tonight and I won't have to deal with her no more!

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home